Amazon.com: G-Shock Big Combination Military Watch - Matte Black: G-Shock: Watches

Amazon.com: G-Shock Big Combination Military Watch - Matte Black: G-Shock: Watches: "The Big Combination Military watch from G-Shock was designed and engineered for rough and rugged activities. This watch is shock and magnetic resistant as well as water resistant up to 200M. Comes with 29 times zones, 4 daily alarms, an hourly alarm function, a countdown timer and an auto calendar. This watch has it all. Dimensions: Case Width: 49mm Case Length: 45mm Band Width: 27mm"

G-Shock Big Combination Military Watch - Matte Black review: Best G-Shock I have ever owned, By T. Schmidt (Seattle, WA USA)
This is my 3rd G-Shock in 20 years. My first lasted 5 years then was destroyed when I had the battery replaced & it did not stay waterproof, my bad for not verifying before I took it in salt water. The second one was ripped off my arm after I had it for 10 years when the water ski rope grabbed it when I wiped out, probably still going at the bottom of the lake, that was about 5 years ago. This one looks great & has excellent functions. I really like the complements I get when wearing it. It fits great, is comfortable to wear & is very light. Since the band seems to always be the weak link on G-Shocks, I ordered 2 replacement bands from Casio so I am ready for this watch to last for many, many years. As others have stated, it is a bit hard to read the digital part in lower light, but I don't find that a problem as the time is displayed on the hands & that is the primary reason you wear a watch! I have had it for 3 months now & it has stayed accurate to 10 seconds so far, I am a pleased owner of this watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog This | Blog Informasi Teknologi | Cell Phone Blog | Phones and Accessories | Ponsel Baru | Buyers Guide