Amazon.com: Invicta Men's 0857 II Collection Multi-Function Black Dial Watch: Watches

Amazon.com: Invicta Men's 0857 II Collection Multi-Function Black Dial Watch: Watches: "The Invicta Men's II Collection Multi-Function Black Dial Watch offers retro style with modern, precise timekeeping. The circular, black dial displays luminous, bar-shaped hour indexes, a large, Arabic numeral hour index at twelve o'clock, and luminous, silver-toned hands. Two circular subdials offer day-of-the-week and date displays. Made from black-plated, stainless steel, the bezel is inscribed with a handy tachymeter, and a durable, flame-fusion crystal provides excellent scratch resistance. A handsome, black leather strap features red, contrast stitching on the edges and is secured with a traditional, black-plated, stainless steel buckle clasp. With precise, Japanese quartz movement, the watch is water-resistant to 330 feet (100 meters)."

Invicta Men's 0857 II Collection Multi-Function Black Dial Watch review: Great intro to big faced watches, By DP In Michigan
Ordered this watch on black Friday as a xmas gift for myself. I was nervous about the size of the watch but after trying it on, I am glad I ordered it. It is a beautiful watch, especially at the price I paid ($60). This is a great watch if you want to try out a large faced watch, as it is not as thick as many of the other Invictas, but still impressive. My only problem is that my kids have now hidden the watch, and will make me wait til xmas before I can wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog This | Blog Informasi Teknologi | Cell Phone Blog | Phones and Accessories | Ponsel Baru | Buyers Guide