Amazon.com: TAG Heuer Men's WAF1110.BA0800 2000 Aquaracer Quartz Watch: Tag Heuer: Watches

Amazon.com: TAG Heuer Men's WAF1110.BA0800 2000 Aquaracer Quartz Watch: Tag Heuer: Watches: "Dynamic, sporty styling and reliable precision make the Aquaracer WAF110.BA0800 the perfect watch for all of your water sport adventures. This handsome watch offers a sleek black dial with three-hand function, a full-color TAG Heuer logo, and an automatic date calendar at the three o'clock position. The dial has a clean, uncluttered look, with highly polished luminous hands and hour markers for optimal radiance and readability. Framing the dial is a unidirectional rotating bezel with engraved dive time markers, for safe timing of dives and other limited events. The watch is set in a 39.6mm brushed steel case and presents on a handsome and durable brushed steel link bracelet. The bracelet fastens with a fold over clasp with safety and features an extension system that allows it to be worn over a diving suit. Other notable features of this watch include a highly scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and a screw-down crown and caseback for water resistance to 300 meters."

TAG Heuer Men's WAF1110.BA0800 2000 Aquaracer Quartz Watch review: Fabulous, By BW "bw"
I decided to get a nice watch for myself after my old one broke. I decided on this one and it has been flawless. It looks great, keeps time to the second matched to an atomic clock every day and did I say it looks great? My only regret is that I did not get the automatic version but I'll save that for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog This | Blog Informasi Teknologi | Cell Phone Blog | Phones and Accessories | Ponsel Baru | Buyers Guide